I have been tinkering with 3d printing for a while, and I have decided to work on a new printer project, from scratch.
It is not reasonable, so I have named this project the "unreasonable printer project", because I am very original.
This post will be upated regularly, it will serve as build log.
I made an initial design, but I am hitting a little bit of an issue with high temperature.
It is very hard to have high temperature belts that perform as well as at low temperature.
I am considering chains, I do not know how well they perform for 3d printing.
2021-11-27 early researches
- large build area of 500m cube.
- fully enclosed
- heated enclosure to 100°
- direct drive
- dual extruder
- water cooled